Sunflower Picking Experience
Please select all options.
There is nothing like walking through a field of gold amongst thousands and thousands of flowers all bending toward the sun at golden hour. Forty thousand strong, these magical flowers, in both White Light and White Nite varieties, are strong and sturdy, perfect for cutting.
The Sunflower cutting garden is only open Monday, Thursday and Friday from 6:30 PM-8:00 PM, the golden hour of light. With each ticket you'll spend 30 minutes in the flower field and are able to cut 6 stems.
- Tickets can be used Monday, Thursday, or Friday from 6:30-8:00 PM during the date range on your ticket.
- The Sunflower Field is down the street from The Kinlands at 4075 Foxview Drive, South Jordan, UT 84009
- Please park in the Montessori School parking lot
Terms and Conditions:
- Price is per person. No charge for children 2 and under.
- This is not the photography pass for the flower field, please visit the Photographer Access Pass page for more information.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited, therefore, we are not offering refunds once a ticket has been purchased. However, if you are no longer able to attend, you can email us with the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments in the registrations. We require 5 business days notice prior to any adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.