Earth Smarts Summer Camp - July 11-14, 2022
Please select all options.
Mon, July 11 - Thurs, July 14, 2022
Welcome to Earth Smarts, a summer camp based in nature.
We send our kids to school to learn “book smarts.” We provide opportunities for them to interact and play to learn “social smarts.” We try to keep them safe with “street smarts.” But, have you ever considered Earth Smarts, and their connection to nature?
In Earth Smarts we’ll connect with the season of summer by working with the land which includes: plants, animals, food, and flowers. Each day you can expect that your child will interact with any number of these things, as well as one to two hands-on experiences including foraging, creating, cultivating, and cooking . You can also expect that your child will play, run, jump, and soak up sunshine. In addition, throughout the week they'll have opportunities to connect with animals, people, and places.
Morning Camps go from 9 AM-12 PM
Afternoon Camps go from 12:30 PM-3:30 PM
Full Day Camps go from 9:00 AM-3:30 PM - Full day participants must bring their own lunch.
What to Expect:
- Each attendee will go home with a seasonal living guide that can be used every summer season, a timeless way to connect with nature.
- Your child will work with our diversified team who have years of experience in design, growing, cooking and animals.
- A full day of activity focused on nature. They'll work with animals, plants, flowers, and more.
- 1-2 hands on experiences per day
- Your child will interact with our horses, goats, create in our greenhouse, learn in the hoophouse, and forage by the creek.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children must be between the ages of 7-12 when they attend.
- Children should expect to be outside all day so bring water and sun protection.
- Full day attendees must bring their own lunch.
- Price is per attendee
- By purchasing your registration it is assumed you have read and agree to the Earth Smarts Terms of Service.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited, therefore, we are not offering refunds once a camp has been purchased. However, if you are no longer able to attend the camp, you can email us with the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments in the registrations by switching weeks. We require 5 business days notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.