Earth Smarts: Summer Workshop Series
Please select all options.
Mon, June 20 - Thurs, June 23, 2022; each day from 6-7:30 PM
Welcome to our Seasonal Living Workshop Series, a dynamic series based in nature.
Taking a walk around your neighborhood. Noticing the different flowers that you've walked past a million times on your way to the office. Checking in on the bird's nest in your backyard tree every day before dusk.
You are inherently drawn to nature and do small things that connect you to the seasonal shifts, often without realizing it. You're drawn to the mystery and can feel that there's something so straight-forward about it. You want to be a part of it. You want to bring it into your life.
Now you can.
In this series, we’ll connect with the season of summer by working with the land which includes: plants, animals, food, and flowers. Each day you can expect to interact with any number of these things, as well as one hands-on experience per day including foraging, creating, cultivating, and cooking. Throughout the week you'll have opportunities to connect with animals, people, and places, and you'll leave feeling a little more connected.
What to Expect:
- Each attendee will go home with a seasonal living guide that can be used every summer season, a timeless way to connect with nature.
- You'll work with our diversified team who have years of experience in design, growing, cooking and animals.
- A full hour and a half of activity focused on nature. You'll work with animals, plants, flowers, and more.
- A hands on experience each day in these four categories: design, foraging, food, and lifestyle
- You'll interact with our horses, goats, create in our greenhouse, learn in the hoophouse, and forage by the creek.
If you have a group of 10 or more that would like to attend together, please email email@example.com to discuss group pricing.
Terms and Conditions:
- Attendees should expect to be outside so bring water and sun protection.
- Price is per attendee.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited, therefore, we are not offering refunds once a course has been purchased. However, if you are no longer able to attend the course, you can email us with the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org