Charcuterie Box Lunch for Earth Smart Summer Workshops
Please select all options.
Select the date below
We are excited to be partnering with a beloved local vendor to provide fresh charcuterie box lunches for every day of Earth Smarts Summer Workshops. If your child will be staying over lunch, they can enjoy a beautiful lunch of cheese, meat, fresh fruit and veggies, and other goodies. Simply select the day and quantity your children will need (if you have more than one child), and we'll have it ready for them when they get here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Charcuterie boxes are standard and cannot be altered. Boxes may contain dairy, gluten, meat and nuts. If your child has any food allergies, pleased pack their own lunch for safety.
- Please purchase charcuterie boxes at least one week prior to your child's workshop date.
- Bring water and sun protection.
- Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes that can get dirty and sunglasses or a hat.
- If attendees stay during the lunch hour, they must either bring their own lunch or purchase this charcuterie box add-on.
- By purchasing your registration, it is assumed you have read and agreed to the Earth Smarts Terms of Service.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited. Therefore, we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you can no longer attend the workshop, you can email us the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, and while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments to the registrations by switching workshops. We require five business days' notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or email email@example.com
Continue exploring the Earth Smarts summer calendar, here.