Culinary Herb Garden Workshop with Gather and Grow
Please select all options.
June 24, 2023, at 10 am
Discover the flavorful world of culinary herbs - how to grow them and how to use them. Master Gardener, wild forager & folk herbalist, Brianne Dela Cruz of Gather & Grow, will teach you about 10 culinary herbs, such as rosemary, mint, thyme, and lavender. Learn how to grow them in pots or in the backyard garden, in addition to learning how to harvest and cure herbs. Brianne will also teach students ways to use each herb in a variety of inventive ways such as mixed drinks, herbal teas, food pairings, or herbal culinary salts. Students will leave with a wealth of knowledge plus a bundle of herbs to craft with at home.
What to Expect:
- Learn how to grow 10 different culinary herbs in pots
- Learn how to use those culinary dishes and drinks.
- Each person will leave with a handout on how to grow each herb and a jar of dried herbs to use.
Terms and Conditions:
- Workshops are non-refundable
- We will be in the Garden House, which is heated but not completely temperature-controlled, so please dress accordingly.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited, therefore, we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you are no longer able to attend, you can email us with the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that conflicts arise, while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments in the registrations by switching the workshop. We require 5 business days notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.