Garden House Event Rentals - Winter 2024
Please select all options.
$200 per hour
December 23, 2023-March 18, 2024. Find other seasons here.
Designed to comfortably accommodate groups of up to 50 in a sit down situation, or more if you are working in an open house style event, this botanical sanctuary is a sought after rental space. Whether you're envisioning a festive holiday gathering, a heartwarming baby shower, an intimate wedding, a private photo studio for a special shoot, or a landmark birthday celebration, the Garden House's ambiance promises to elevate every festivity.
The essence of the Garden House lies in its adaptability, offering a wholly self-guided experience that allows you to imprint your unique touch on every event. Equipped thoughtfully with tables, chairs, water, and electricity, it ensures each occasion unfurls seamlessly.
- The grounds outside of the garden house and the hallway between the Shoppe and Garden House can be coordinated. Email email@example.com prior to booking.
- There are 7 large tables that seat 8 each, and three smaller tables that can either be used as additional seating seating 6 each or as presentation tables.
- Chairs and benches for tables.
- The space is heated during the cooler months but is a greenhouse and does not reach above 70 degrees. During the warmer months, misters and fans are provided.
- Each event comes with 60 minutes before and after the event for setting and cleaning up.
- Dishes and linens need to be supplied by the party.
- Food is allowed and a liquor license can be obtained through Riverton City
- When purchasing, choose a date and add the number of hours to your cart. For example, if your event is from 2 pm to 5 pm you would add three items to your cart.
- If you have a more custom request, have questions, or would like to see the space, please book a 30-minute tour here.
- After purchase a team member will be in touch to coordinate details.
Terms and Conditions:
- Wedding parties and events longer than 3 hours must book a tour before their event. You can book your 30-minute tour here.
- We need at least three business day's notice of any private event bookings. Please purchase dates accordingly.
- By purchasing, it is assumed you have read and agree to the Private Event Terms of Service.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Private Events are limited, therefore, we are not offering refunds once a time slot has been purchased. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments by organizing a new date. We require 5 business days notice prior to any adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.
Have more questions? Book a 30-minute tour here.