Garden to Table Mixed Drinks Workshop
Please select all options.
Saturday, November 25, 2023, at 3 pm
Join us on the Kinlands to learn the art of crafting delicious mocktails and cocktails utilizing seasonal ingredients inspired by the Winter Solstice and the Holiday season. In this hands-on workshop, Master Gardener, wild forager & folk herbalist, Brianne Dela Cruz will lead you in crafting 3 specialty garden-inspired mocktails that are sure to become a new favorite. Students will enjoy these non-alcoholic elixirs during class while learning which liquors pair well with each drink. Students will also take home a recipe card, plus a jar of the raw garden ingredients to make a pair of mixed drinks at home.
- Learn how to craft fabulous mocktails and cocktails utilizing ingredients from the September garden, such as blackberry, pepper, cucumber, carrot, fresh herbs, citrus and more
- Which liquors pair well with each drink
- A take home a recipe card, plus a jar of the raw garden ingredients to make a couple of mixed drinks at home
- All drinks during this workshop will be nonalcoholic
- Workshops are non-refundable
- We will be in the Garden House, which is heated but not completely temperature-controlled, so please dress accordingly.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited, therefore, we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you are no longer able to attend, you can email us with the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that conflicts arise, while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments in the registrations by switching the workshop. We require 5 business days notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.