06.15 Nature-Infused Art: Self-Portrait
Please select all options.
June 15, 2023 - 2:00-3:30 PM
Children have an uninhibited creativity that slowly get forgotten if not allowed to flow freely. In our nature-infused art workshops we'll be exploring a myriad of ways to create, using nature as our inspiration and allowing the child's individuality to flourish. From canvas art to botanical stamp making and everything in between, your child will come home with a beautiful project at the end of the day. But the real value is not the finished project, it's the time and space allowed to create it.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children must be between the ages of 7-12 when they attend.
- Bring water and sun protection.
- Wear closed-toed clothes that can get dirty and sunglasses or a hat.
- If attendees stay during the lunch hour, they must either bring their own lunch or you have the option to purchase a charcuterie box add-on.
- Each Workshop is 90 minutes. Please add each workshop to your cart.
- By purchasing your registration, it is assumed you have read and agreed to the Earth Smarts Terms of Service.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited. Therefore, we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you can no longer attend the workshop, you can email us the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, and while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments to the registrations by switching workshops. We require five business days' notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Nature-Infused Art Summer workshops, here.
Continue exploring the Earth Smarts summer calendar, here.