06.22 Nature Photography: Animals
Please select all options.
June 22, 2023 - 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
Summer is alive here at the Kinlands, and the amount of small details that could be captured are endless. We've seen amazing photography from the artists that visit but have noticed that children sometimes notice the smallest details that we, as adults, miss.
These workshops are an opportunity for fresh eyes to be mentored on the techniques of light, dimension, and perspective. Each participant is encouraged to bring a camera, whether that be an old cell phone or a digital camera. If kids don't have a camera, they can still participate by using a provided frame to set their scenes and see how the world changes when you look through a narrow focus.
Each week the focus will be different. From plant and animals, to flowers and bugs, we'll talk about how the lighting, the scene, the perspective, and the subject all work together to create the feelings images create.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children must be between the ages of 7-12 when they attend.
- Participants should bring a camera if they are able (any type is fine). If they're not able to bring a camera, we will have them experience the workshop through frames that can help them envision the images.
- Bring water and sun protection.
- Wear closed-toed clothes that can get dirty and sunglasses or a hat.
- If attendees stay during the lunch hour, they must either bring their own lunch or you have the option to purchase a charcuterie box add-on.
- Each Workshop is 90 minutes. Please add each workshop to your cart.
- By purchasing your registration, it is assumed you have read and agreed to the Earth Smarts Terms of Service.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited. Therefore, we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you can no longer attend the workshop, you can email us the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, and while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments to the registrations by switching workshops. We require five business days' notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or email email@example.com
See all Nature Photography Summer workshops, here.
Continue exploring the Earth Smarts summer calendar, here.