Perfume Mixology Workshop
Please select all options.
Saturday, December 9, 2023 2:00 pm
Meet your Instructor:
Kora Goodman, Founder of Kore Herbals, is an herbalist focusing on handmade botanical products and nature connectedness workshops. She's been teaching classes and offering organic skincare products in Salt Lake City since 2017. Kore Herbals reflects Kora's reverence for nature, encouraging slow living and seasonal practices for self-care.
What to Expect:
- Dive deep into the art and science of scent with our experienced perfumers, who will guide you through the nuances of fragrance blending.
- Explore our curated collection of winter-inspired essences, capturing the magic of frosted mornings, warm spices, and cozy evenings by the fireside.
- Craft two perfume rollers during the workshop—one for you and one to gift. Or, gift both and spread the festive joy!
- Learn the techniques to balance top, middle, and base notes, ensuring your fragrances have depth, harmony, and lasting power.
- Everything you need, from premium fragrance oils to roller bottles, will be provided. Includes a take-home worksheet with recipes and resources.
- Workshops are non-refundable**
- We will be in the Garden House, which is heated but not completely temperature-controlled, so please dress accordingly.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy: Tickets are limited. Therefore we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you can no longer attend, you can email us the name of the person to whom we would like to transfer the ticket. We recognize that conflicts arise, and while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments to the registrations by switching the workshop. We require 5 business days' notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.