Scales and Tails: What Makes a Good Companion - July 19
Please select all options.
July 19, 2023 - 2:00-3:30 PM
Scales and Tails Utah is a reptile and bird educational company raising awareness for reptiles and birds to inspire the community by providing safe, interactive, and educational presentations. Each workshop will be an educational and up-close experience, with a Q&A and possible handling experience at the end. Depending on the day, we may be focusing on lizards, small snakes, turtles and tortoises, crocodilians, or camouflage. We know you're interested too - parents are invited to join this workshop with the purchase of a ticket.
Each workshop will be different with Scales and Tails having a different focus each time, so if you love reptiles sign up for multiple times!
Terms and Conditions:
- Parents are also invited to attend the Scales and Tails workshops. Tickets are per person.
- Children must be between the ages of 7-12 when they attend.
- Bring water and sun protection.
- Wear closed-toed clothes that can get dirty and sunglasses or a hat.
- If attendees stay during the lunch hour, they must either bring their own lunch or you have the option to purchase a charcuterie box add-on.
- Each Workshop is 90 minutes. Please add each workshop to your cart.
- By purchasing your registration, it is assumed you have read and agreed to the Earth Smarts Terms of Service.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited. Therefore, we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you can no longer attend the workshop, you can email us the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, and while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments to the registrations by switching workshops. We require five business days' notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or email email@example.com
See all Scales and Tails Summer workshops, here.
Continue exploring the Earth Smarts summer calendar, here.