Sunrise in the Barn - July 12
Please select all options.
July 10, 2023 - 9:00-10:30 AM
Spend the morning with our furry and feathered friends and learn more about the routines and relationship we have them. Mornings are our favorite time with these companions, as the sunshine warms the ground, they are in their best spirits. Attend multiple mornings and get to know them better. You'll come to understand Dublin's wild nature, and Boogie's sensitive soul. You'll become familiar with Dill and Rose's unbreakable bond and see firsthand how the chickens react when you gather their eggs. With only 12 spots per morning, these special workshops are perfect for children who are interested in animals and want a closer look at how caring for them is a reciprocal relationship.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children must be between the ages of 7-12 when they attend.
- Bring water and sun protection.
- Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes that can get dirty and sunglasses or a hat.
- If attendees stay during the lunch hour, they must either bring their own lunch or you have the option to purchase a charcuterie box add-on.
- Each Workshop is 90 minutes. Please add each workshop to your cart.
- By purchasing your registration, it is assumed you have read and agreed to the Earth Smarts Terms of Service.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited. Therefore, we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you can no longer attend the workshop, you can email us the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, and while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments to the registrations by switching workshops. We require five business days' notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Sunrise in the Barn Summer workshops, here.
Continue exploring the Earth Smarts summer calendar, here.