06.19 Wildcrafting: Edible Flowers and Plants
Please select all options.
June 19, 2023 - 2:00-3:30 PM
Working with the Earth in a reciprocal way helps us deepen our connection to the people and creatures around us. In our Wildcrafting workshops, we will learn about plants and animals and wildcrafting projects to strengthen these senses. Throughout the five weeks, we'll be learning about edible plants and flowers, going on bug hunts, working with fresh foods to explore plant-based cooking, playing games, painting rocks, wildcrafting bee houses, and creating bouquets. The sky is the limit on ways we can work together with nature, so join us for one or all of these hands-on workshops.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children must be between the ages of 7-12 when they attend.
- Bring water and sun protection.
- Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes that can get dirty and sunglasses or a hat.
- If attendees stay during the lunch hour, they must either bring their own lunch or you have the option to purchase a charcuterie box add-on.
- Each Workshop is 90 minutes. Please add each workshop to your cart.
- By purchasing your registration, it is assumed you have read and agreed to the Earth Smarts Terms of Service.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited. Therefore, we are not offering refunds once a workshop has been purchased. However, if you can no longer attend the workshop, you can email us the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, and while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments to the registrations by switching workshops. We require five business days' notice prior to any registration adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or email email@example.com
See all Wildcrafting Summer workshops, here.
Continue exploring the Earth Smarts summer calendar, here.