Wildflower Picking Experience
Please select all options.
Walking through the wildflower field, you'll be surrounded by the magic of summer. You'll harvest a handful of cosmos and amaranth for an untamed and beautiful bouquet. If you're listening the colorful blooms will call you to wander the natural paths, taking time to observe the pollen-filled bees, and breathe in the fleeting warm of the sun. Our wildflower field is yet another opportunity to remember the connection we all have with the natural world.
With each ticket you'll spend 30 minutes in the flower field and are able to cut 12 stems.
- The Wildflower Field is at the The Kinlands at 11887 s 4000 w, Riverton, UT 84096.
- Your ticket can be used starting July 4 during Market hours, with the last time being 30 minutes before the Market closes.
- You can arrive: Monday-Saturday from 9:00-7:30 PM and Sunday from 11:00 AM-3:30 PM.
Terms and Conditions:
- Price is per person. No charge for children 2 and under.
- This is not the photography pass for the flower field, please visit the Photographer Access Pass page for more information.
The Kinlands Cancellation Policy:
Tickets are limited, therefore, we are not offering refunds once a ticket has been purchased. However, if you are no longer able to attend, you can email us with the name of the person to whom we should transfer the ticket. We recognize that scheduling conflicts arise, while date changes are not guaranteed, we may be able to make adjustments in the registrations. We require 5 business days notice prior to any adjustments. Any requests outside of the allotted time will not be accommodated.